Why Join as a Company?
Corporate Member Nominees
- A corporate member is entitled to have IPS mailings sent to a total of 5 company nominees.
Use of IPS Corporate Member Logo
- Logo may be used on company headed paper, compliment slips and business cards.
- Use restricted to year of corporate membership
- Increased awareness of company’s profile
Note – The logo cannot be used to promote products.
IPS Approval of Educational Materials
- Educational materials may be submitted and IPS will consider educational content for review.
- If judged to be satisfactory, the IPS logo can be featured on the material, together with the words ‘Educational Content Approved’ and the year that approval was given.
- Each member is permitted to make one application for educational material per year of corporate membership.
- Additional requests for content approval may be processed but will incur an additional charge of £1000.
- Enhanced credibility amongst infection control professionals
Priority choice of exhibition space
- 3 weeks priority booking allowed to corporate members
- Better choice of stand position giving better company exposure
IPS Conference and Exhibition Handbook
- Specific corporate members ‘thank you’ page
- Normal 75 word entry under exhibitors section
- Specific corporate membership badges for staff attending conference and exhibition
- Greater recognition of corporate members to the IPS membership
Link from IPS Web Site
- A corporate member’s web link from the IPS web site
- Linked by company name
- Link set up from Corporate Member’s section of IPS website
- Increased traffic flow through company website leading to increased opportunities
- Disclaimer included that link does not infer endorsement
IPS Contact List
- Access to view a complete contact list of all society members via the IPS website.
- Help in identifying suitable IPS members to participate in a focus group meeting
- Access to one focus group per year per corporate member (focus group members expenses would have to be met by the Corporate member)
- Potential focus group members would be identified according to company specification
- Allows company to assess validity of its future actions for strategic planning
IPS Branch Meetings & Study Days
- Notification of dates of branch study days being held throughout the year to all corporate members
- Notification of dates of branch meetings being held throughout the year to all corporate members
- Joint approach to all health care professionals will have greater impact on education and training eg publications
- Opportunity to share international global contacts through IFIC, International Infection Control Council.
- Increased political influence leading to raised awareness at government level of infection control issues and solutions
- Sharing of information beneficial to both parties
Corporate Membership fee 2017
£1500 + VAT
Please click here for an application form.