Why Join as an Individual?
What will Membership give you?
To see a copy of the members' pack please click here: Members Pack
Join one of the UK's and Ireland's most influential professional organisations, the Infection Prevention Society for:
Your career development:
Keep up to date on evidence based practice, develop your competence, gain Continuing Professional Development hours attending educational events, and learn from the Journal of Infection Prevention.
Putting patients and service users first:
Educational resources keep you informed of best practice advice keeping patients at the heart of everything we do.
Be part of a large community providing support networks, discussion forums and social media. Be stimulated and motivated by information from the best study day programmes.
You will enjoy membership of a:
- Respected professional organisation that places patient safety at its heart
- Network of professional colleagues offering advice and support
- Registered charity that exists to enhance the health and wellbeing of all
You will have access to:
- Free, full-text access to past copies of the Journal of Infection Prevention
- A directory of fellow members
- The members-only areas of this website
- A members discussion forum
- Documents and presentations donated by members
- Information on local branch meetings giving free educational sessions
- Specialist interest groups
Participate in professional opportunities to:
- Comment on and influence national guidance
- Apply for support for educational and research grants and awards
Develop your knowledge by
- Subscription to the Journal of Infection Prevention
- Copy of bi-monthly IPS President's Bulletin
- Copy of supplements from related professional journals
- Discounted rate for the IPS Annual Conference
- Free or reduced cost access to other IPS events
- Free access to teleclass education
- Updates and informative comments on topical matters through social media
Join IPS by Direct Debit in 2016 and receive 12 months membership for the price of 8*
*payment for 8 months membership will be taken (£46.67pa or 3 payments of £15.56 for full and associate members living in the UK). If you live outside the UK, to take advantage of this offer you should contact the IPS Membership Secretary on the number listed.