IV Summit 2021
IV Summit 2021
Tuesday 5th October 2021
Mercure Sheffield St Paul's Hotel
Free registration: https://fitwise.eventsair.com/iv-summit-2021/
IV Summit 2021 from IVTEAM… How people, policy, product and process are integrated into practice.
Join us at the Mercure Sheffield St Paul's Hotel on Tuesday 5th October 2021. Registration is free.
The IV Summit 2021 from IVTEAM will deliver a modernised conference agenda. With our extensive online presence (which includes thousands of weekly visitors to the IVTEAM website), we have developed a programme based on the most read topics on IVTEAM. Our conference agenda has been influenced by delegates for delegates.
This unique approach has resulted in content that has a direct relationship to clinical practice. Each speaker will demonstrate how people, policy, product and process are integrated into practice.
Programme highlights include:
- IV Training: International development and online learning: Sarah Phillips
- Clinical review of ECG PCC tip location innovation: Dave Wynne
- How to set up a nurse led implantable port insertion service: Andrew Barton
- Interesting cases and innovative solutions for implantable port placement: Sviatlana Vasileuskaya
- How to manage common implantable port complications: Dr Ram Kasthuri
- Unravelling the complexities behind IV flushing: Paul Lee
- Evaluation of sutureless securement device for children with PICCs
- Long peripheral IV catheters in clinical practice: Dave Wynne
- …Plus more
View the full programme and register for free at https://fitwise.eventsair.com/iv-summit-2021/
Get involved on social media! Use the hashtag #IVSummit21